Wednesday 28 March 2012

Analysis of my digipak

This is the digipak I have created for the performer in my music video, Jester. I have named the album by the artist name as I feel rap albums are normally short and simple album names and get straight to the point to what it's about. The main focus of this picture is Jester himself, and is in the center of the album cover...
I have used bold fonts to stand out to the audience and a small amount of text so the album is not covered with writing which can be off putting for audience as they normally want to know who the artist is and get a feel of it.

The back of my digipak is contains another picture of 'Jester' and a track list, which is normally seen on digipaks. I've added a barcode to make it look more realistic and copyright information at the bottom, which is again seen on album covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment